Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get rid of scars and stretch marks?

I have scars on my legs and I was wondering what i can do to make them go away or at least less noticeable. And for the stretch marks, will exercising make them less noticeable? I have some on my arms, if i gain muscle will they go away?|||I also have stretch marks, and I tried a procedure called Fraxel at my dermatologist. I had six treatments, and the improvement (especially to the area that I didn%26#039;t have treated) was noticeable. Fraxel isn%26#039;t marketed for stretch marks. I was a guinea pig at my dermatologist, but, thankfully it made a difference. I want to go back for more treatments when I have more money. My dermatologist told me that there is no limit as to how many times you can have it done. Unfortunately, it is expensive. The area I had done was $300 each treatment, and I heard that to have your face done (to help with wrinkles/acne/age spots) is $600 each treatment. I listed the website below.|||Firstly, gaining muscle is only likely to exaggerate or even create new stretch marks. It is the tearing of skin during growth spurts which cause them send body building can be a major cause of them.





As mentioned above, bio oil is a good product and many people find success with it. In addition to using bio oil, you should also consider using a dermaroller. These get rid of scars and stretch marks by increasing the production of collagen in areas where it is used.





A lack of collagen is the cause of stretch marks and scars (as well as wrinkles) so by increasing these levels you should vastly reduce the appearance of them. Still use a moisterizer/bio oil as a dermaroller also increase their effectiveness by boosting absorption rates.|||sorry but stretch marks and scars dont go away, but there is bio-oil, its realy good and voer time, it helps the scars and stretch makrs fade away, it realy helps and is specificly for those purposes|||i have heard wonders about mederma for scars...

No comments:

Post a Comment