Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get scars to fade faster?

I recently have gotten a mole removed on my upper chest, and its noticeable whenever i wear low cut shirts, i use mederma now, but im wondering if anything else would make my scar fade faster. Also is mederma proven to work?|||Try using Palmer%26#039;s cocoa butter.You can get it from boots or superdrug and many other shops .





It helps reduce the appearance scars and stretch marks.





I Used it and it worked a treat for me, i massaged it in twice a day sometime once, generally when i had gotten straight out of the shower.|||If the scar is established, butter and creams really aren%26#039;t going to do to much for you.





Try a silicone gel sheet. You tape them over the scar for about a month, depending on your scar. They are washable, so you can reuse them and don%26#039;t need to leave them one the whole time.





I honestly don%26#039;t know too much about how they work, only that they worked on my foot, when nothing else would. The kind I got is Cica Care (see below). Hope this helps.|||Put Vitamin E on it. I just bought the Vitamin E gel pills from CVS and poked it with a needle and just spread the stuff on the scar. it worked really well|||Cocoa butter works great... but so does mayo. =) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment