Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the quickest way to get rid of scars?

Obviously to not get more scars and to take care of them right away. Any other ideas? Many as possible would be great lol!|||I%26#039;ve heard that pure Cocoa Butter helps with scars.|||Try Mederma.|||the most common ssolutions are mederma, cocco butter, and vitamin k creme/oil. but when you get cut-if you keep it covered and use polysporin you won%26#039;t scar as badly at all. i had surgery on my neck and my dermatologist (and the plastic surgeon who comes into my work) said to use the polysporin. it%26#039;s an alternative to neosporin, but you can%26#039;t see my scar unless you know where it is. my own family can%26#039;t see it unless i point it out.|||Cocoa Butter is very, very helpful. I have used palmer%26#039;s for most of my life. For a recent example though, I had been wearing my watch constantly and it left a dark mark (i%26#039;m black) on my wrist. I stopped wearing my watch and began applying extra palmer%26#039;s cocoa butter. THe mark was gone within a month. I honestly thoguht that was one mark i wasn%26#039;t going to get rid of, but its gone. There are other formulas that are made for women of color but i%26#039;m sure would work for anyone. if you want something more potent look for products with hydroquinone.|||Pure cocoa butter is excellent. Also, pure aloe vera gel can work wonders if you start using it early enough.|||Maderma is the way to go...apply once or twice a day. You can put it on up to like 4 times a day. I don%26#039;t know about you but I never remember. I just put it on right after the shower. After one week I could already see the difference. It%26#039;s kinda expensive but you only need to put a little bit each time and it%26#039;s worth it.|||Try Mederma, depending on how deep your scar is, it works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment