Saturday, December 26, 2009

What medicine can get rid of scars in like a week?

I need like a cream or somthing and I need it quick because the dance is coming up and I want to look good. I need a cream that like zaps all scars in a week help me.|||Nothing will work that fast.





The only thing I can recommend it Vitamin E oil. Not cream. Oil.





Buy them in tablet form, pierce with a pin and use what you need a few times a day. Apply directly.|||ya don%26#039;t say what kinda scars or where they are...doesn%26#039;t matter tho, cuz there is no product that works that fast. You might be able to minimize their appearence, but again, not knowing what kind or where, I can not make any further suggestion.


Sorry.|||like the other people said, I don%26#039;t think any medicine will get rid of them that quickly. but you can still use some...to try and minimize them.





and for the dance you could try to cover the scars up a bit with make-up. =]





good luck!|||There is nothing out there that can do that. Sorry.|||Try using Mederma. Its for scars but it wont heal them in a week.


How long have you had the scar? the longer you have them the longer it will take for it to disappear. and it might not totally go away

No comments:

Post a Comment