Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of facial scars?

I have a lot of facial scars from acne and pimples and I want to know which way is the best way to get rid of them or reduce them. I%26#039;m only 15, so I don%26#039;t want to get any surgeries or face peels or whatever. I%26#039;ve heard that lemon works, but I%26#039;m not really sure if it%26#039;s healthy for your skin or not. Please let me know where you got your information from also.|||Try using ST IVES APRICOT SCRUB for oily,acne prone skin,blackheads/blemishes this is a great deep cleaning exfoliate that gets down under the skin it will definitely help prevent future breakouts great for pores and blackheads ive had major problems with acne for almost 7 years and i have tried everything (no exaggeration) and st ives has by far worked the best for me and its only $3 cant beat that my skin has never behaved so well!!! lol Exfoliation is great for removing dead skin cells which will remove red marks and acne scars





I use lemon juice with a cotton ball once daily great for acne acne scars oily skin and blackheads


Smear Vitamin E Oil Caplets on the scarred area.


Smear some tea tree oil on the scar to help it heal faster.


Put 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil on a cotton ball and apply on scar.


Blanch green tea, soak a cotton ball and apply on the scar to help it heal.


Mix Aloe Vera and vitamin E gel caplets and apply to the scar.


Rub honey on the scar as often as you can to make it heal.


Smear any oil on the scar and massage to help it heal.


Rub some olive oil on scars 2-3 times a day.


For acne scars: Mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream ( 0% fat for oily face), 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of grind oatmeal and 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply on face, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.|||I heard that this stuff works very well. Here is the link...


Good Luck!|||i used ice on my face. it was awkward but it helped in the longrun





and frozen fish

No comments:

Post a Comment