Monday, December 14, 2009

How can I eliminate scars from electrolosys or scars in general on face?

I had electrolosys done on my beard %26amp; it left a few minor scars, can you tell me any effective ways to get rid of the scars %26amp; make the skin smooth again?|||Palmer%26#039;s Cocoa Butter Scar Serum ($10.00+ -) is great





It takes a couple of months but it does work|||If the scars are slight you could try a chemical peel, but if they are pretty deep, I know a few rounds of a laser could help. A friend of mine did that to reduce scars from acne.|||Your best bet is exfoliation by chemical peel or microdermabrasion. I had acne scars until I started doing this kind of treatment. I like Loreal Renoviste Chemical Peel and Neutrogena Microdermabrasion, with Clinique%26#039;s exfoliating scrub coming in next.





By the way, you shouldn%26#039;t have scarred. The tech didn%26#039;t know what they were doing. If you want good permanent hair removal, look into the laser. It works great as long as your hair is darker than your skin tone. My nephew had it done on his neck area so that he didn%26#039;t have to shave anymore, and my husband is going to get his done now too. Treatments run about $75 per area, per treatment, and it usually takes 5-6 to finish it up. Really it%26#039;s about the same as electrolysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment