Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can I make scars less noticeable without makeup?

I have light scarring on my face from acne and eczema. When my scars heal, they become a color darker than the rest of my skin, and the affected area is slightly indented. I use various corticosteroid creams and some scar-repair creams, but the eczema is recurring and these products just don%26#039;t seem to work!





I don%26#039;t want to have to wear make-up everyday. Is there a product or treatment out there that will make my scars blend in with the rest of my skin?|||i dont know if you have tried it already but there is this miracle stuff called Bio Oil .... it works wonders for all kinds of scarring... even stretch marks... and its not very expensive either.... like 13 dollars or around that.... good luck!!|||ive been using bio oil for two and a half months, %26amp; i think my scars are still about as dark as they were before...what did you do with your bio oil? like how long you used it, how much you used, how dark your scars were...i%26#039;m really desperate for the scars to go + i%26#039;d be very grateful :) Report Abuse
|||Mederma is a pretty good cream for scarring. I%26#039;ve used it before and it made my inch and a half scar down to like half an inch.|||Do you use moisturizer or sunscreen every day? You could get a tinted one. It wouldn%26#039;t make that big of a difference, but better than no makeup at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment