Monday, December 14, 2009

How can I make the scars on my face to dissapear?

I love popping spots and now I have lots of little scars on my face. How can I make them go away by using some sort of a cream or whatever? Help?|||Almond - almond oil is good for treating dry skin and removing scars of old pimples and zits. Pour hot water on the almonds and allow them to soak until the skin comes off. Dry them and grind them into a powder. Keep this in a jar. Daily add a little milk to some of the powder and use the paste to cleanse the face by rubbing the skin gently with it. Almond powder can also be added to face packs.|||For scars, use Scarzone.


Im pretty sure you can use it on your face,too.|||Bio-oil, amazing freaking stuff.|||mederma will work. and stop picking! it makes your skin worse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment