Monday, December 14, 2009

Scars!!!!?????

so i have had bacne for about 3 years now...and now that its FINALLY starting to subside, i have noticed some scars! there are two types that i have found...one of them sticks up, and the other is just a big brown spot where the acne used to be...can anyone tell me some home remedies or ointments that can help? also some that could increase the healing process on the acne and to keep it from coming back.





ty|||I had the same problem and I bought some scar patches that are available at drugstores. I saw a noticeable difference in a couple of weeks. If you want to go the natural route I%26#039;ve heard that putting tea tree oil on zits and scars helps them go away. Also, lemon juice and cucumber are supposed to have the same effects. Hope this helps!|||The cell rejuvenation serum at mynouveau.com/6902 can get rid of the scars. I used it on my surgery scars and some stretch marks I had. Cleared them up in about 45 days. Good luck! Report Abuse
|||Oh dear, You should have used NOMARKS cream (from Ozone Ayurvedics or Ozone UK) even while you had pimple/acne. It would have helped avoid formation of scars tissue.





Use homoeopathic remedy PIMPLEX to be free from pimple/acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment