Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I clear up old chicken pox scars?

I%26#039;ve had them for many years now and they are horrible. They are all over my body and it is really embarrassing. Will vitamin E really clear them up or do I need to go see a doctor?|||vitamin E is really good for your skin..you can get this gel from bodyshop..


BUT cocoa butter is the best..trust me..it will do wonders..its really cheap and realiable..


good luck..and im sure theyr not as bad as you think :)|||I don%26#039;t know the answer but I%26#039;d love to know, because I have a few too.|||Miracle Cure Duo remedy or use any creams with vitamin e|||Sorry Darling- you got them for life. Maybe plastic surgery will help.|||smallpox|||Try using glutathione, the ONLY real thing that helped.|||There are skin care treatments that will make the skin softer, more younger looking. But there%26#039;s nothing that will make them disappear. Maybe plastic surgery. But for that what they do is cut away the damaged skin and either close it up or graft skin from another part of your body. And if you havfe a lot of scars it could take a long time, that is if your genes don%26#039;t regrow the damaged skin in the same place it was before the treatments.





You can try using Colloidal Oatmeal treatments, like Aveeno Bath oil; there are plenty others available on the market. y doctor prescribed this when I had chicken pox and it helped reduce the itching and help the pox heal with smoother skin.





I%26#039;ve just started using Cellular Labs two step treatment for the same reason and I%26#039;ve seen a mild improvement in the reduction of visibility of the spots. I keep using it because it makes my skill look younger, healthier and feel softer more moist, not so much because it%26#039;s getting rid of the chicken pox scars.


http://www.marketamerica.com/pulse99/ind鈥?/a>


http://www.marketamerica.com/pulse99/ind鈥?/a>|||well i found a home remedy on the Internet:


- mix 1 tablespoon of nutmeg with 1 tablespoon of honey


- spread on to face %26amp; leave on for 20 minutes


- rinse off with cool water


- do this twice a week.|||miderma|||bio oil


http://www.bio-oil-direct.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment