Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do I get rid of all the scars on my back?

I%26#039;ve been riding motorbikes since I was 16 and washed out many times. The skin on my back and waist is very badly scarred, brown and black spots and scratch lines (but no depressions, only surface scars). How do I get rid of them?





PS: I use a loofah regularly so tell me something else :D





And no, I haven%26#039;t stopped riding motorbikes, although I%26#039;ve stopped falling off!|||At your local pharmacy there is a new ointment for scars and it is called Mederma. It works great. A friend of mine had knee surgery and had a huge scar. This made it fade away a lot and you can barely notice it at all now.





Good luck!|||There is a cream at Sephora, it%26#039;s expensive, but better than Mederma it%26#039;s called Stri-Vectin (comes in different potentcies/different areas of the body,ask for help to choose the best for your skin type).


Mederma never worked for any of my scars. Not to mention you have to apply it 3 times daily Report Abuse
|||Don%26#039;t waste your time, go to a doctor for this reason.|||Ask your good dermatologist about it. Good dermatologist reccomends medicines to rid all your back scars. Taking L-Glutathione 500mg with vitamin C helps.|||see a doctor.|||It%26#039;s a scar, you don%26#039;t.|||Read herbal tips--


check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment