Thursday, December 17, 2009

What can I use to get rid of acne scars, open pores, and to get my original complexion back?

I have some acne scars, rough looking skin, and skin darkening due to sun damage. Are therapies like blue light therapy or microdermabrasion good, or are there creams I can use to treat these ailments.( I mean good creams, becuase I have 2 useless products at home which aren%26#039;t doing anything for me right now.|||The best cream you can get for getting rid of scars is very simply Vitamin E cream. Use it for 100 days and the idea is that it helps the skin heal 1% per day. After 100 days it will have healed as much as it can with the cream helping, after that you will have to try something else. There are lots of creams on the market from the pharmacy that claim to help heal scars but they wont change the roughness on your skin from the acne scarring just make it a bit softer and help with the discolouration. Dermabrasion and laser therapy are dramatic but if you have it done by a professional it can make a huge difference because it literally takes the surface off your skin letting it start again. Any peels, abrasive therapies or laser type therapies you really have to look into because they can have serious sideffects especially if you have sensitive skin or are prone to keloid scarring. Personally I would get an appointment with a dermatologist and discuss it with them as they may have a better idea of the treatment that would work for you and your skin type. I found an article that you might find interesting on comparing a couple of the different ways of removing acne scarring. Here is the link and good luck!!


http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs鈥?/a>|||Sea buckthorn oil - it%26#039;s way more effective than wheatgerm oil. This site http://www.rosacea-remedy.com/remedy.htm鈥?/a> will make you a customised skin cream or lotion if you contact them.





I have rosacea which actually has a lot of the same problems as acne.That rosacea remedy site sells pure sea buckthorn oil which is usually really expensive in concentrated bottles. Most other places just dilute it with other oils.





Sea buckthorn oil is amazing stuff, read the science paper they have on its chemical properties! It speeds up cell metabolism so it may help you get rid of scars and the dark pigment.





I%26#039;m using it and it%26#039;s about the best thing i%26#039;ve ever come across and i%26#039;ve wasted shed loads of money over the years on trying different products that just burn my skin or make me break out in spots.





I read somewhere that people with acne and rosacea shouldn%26#039;t use exfoliating products although when my skin is good I use a really gentleone. Micro dermabrasion might just set your skin off again.





I don%26#039;tknow about blue light either, so i%26#039;m waiting to see some good feedback on it.





Good luck ;)|||Find some great home solutions


for your acne.|||Tea Tree Oil - I%26#039;ve been using it recently, massaging it into my face regularly with a little bit of water. It is potent stuff, but all natural and very good for the skin (virtually any skin blemish anywhere on the body). It has been known to have an antiseptic effect on the skin, which seems to have quite a positive effect on the complextion of the skin. I would give it a shot before trying anything overly expensive and costly (works great for me). You can find it at any store or pharmacy.|||Look into this website, they have some excellent treatments for your problem -





http://www.acnease.com/?source=90358

No comments:

Post a Comment