Thursday, December 17, 2009

What can I do to get rid of the scars on my face formed from pimples?

Every time I get a pimple, it leaves with a new, dark, scar on my face. What can I use or do to my face to get rid of these scars?|||I know it is extremely hard to leave blemishes alone, but the first thing to try is not touching it to cause a scar. Believe me I completely understand. Exfoliation a vitamin c serum and sunscreen are the best ways to work at fading them. Exfoliate two or three times per week with facial scrub. Apply a vitamin c serum (small amount to face) daily and wear sunscreen to protect scars from becoming darker in color.


I hope this helps.


http://www.psoriasisreality.com|||dermabrasion|||There is something that you can purchase over the counter to take scars away or make them less noticeable. I don%26#039;t know that name of it but I am sure that you could ask a pharmacist what it is.|||You can try Medurma (sp?) or some other sort of scar cream, but more than likely they will never work.





There really is no way to make scars go away.





However, You can make an appointment with a dermatologist and find out the reason they always leaves scars and maybe they can help you come up with a way to stop new scars and pimples from forming.








Good Luck|||mederma is a cream that removes scars, however it may take up to months to work|||Neroli the essential oil of the orange does amazing things to the skin. Also the orange serum (sp?) is really good for getting rid of scars and blemishes.





Vitamin E oil is good too. good luck!





I grew up on a citrus ranch, thats how I know about oranges.|||I like to steam my face in a hot bath or shower and then rub some vitamin E oil on it (I just break open the 200 IU capsules that way I don%26#039;t use too much). I leave it on for as long as I have time to, then wash it well. I thought the oil would make me breakout more, but surprisingly it seems to keep my face from getting too oily or breaking out. And it works for the scars too, but it takes some time.|||You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy with great results. More such solutions at


http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment