Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can i get rid of eczema scars please?

I%26#039;ve had ezcema for quite a while, i dont HAVE much scars but im just wondering what i could use ? I%26#039;ve tried bio-oil, i dont see any changes?|||The scars will go away on thier own. You can speed healing up by simply keeping your skin as moisturized as possible. The key is long baths and putting on moisturizer BEFORE toweling off.|||I am not completely sure if this is right, but I think the eczema scars go away on its own. I%26#039;ve was born with eczema and had it until I was about eleven. I used a bunch of prescribed creams and all and finally it went away.





So what I think, is that the scars go away on their own. =)|||Yes there is a effective way to treat psoriasis, just they are not using it in the hospitals in America, as they are to greedy.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLW-HKgQ鈥?/a>





You don%26#039;t have to go to Japan either. You can actually get the water for a free trial. Place a wanted add on www.craigslist.com and ask for it. Ask for 8.5 PH drinking water. The same machine can make 2.5 PH acidic water to treat the psoriasis, and also kill bacteria on contact.





Good Luck!|||i have eczema on my arms and it will jst fade away in time .

No comments:

Post a Comment