Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do you get rid of scars and stretch marks?

I have stretch marks on my thighs from when I gained a lot of weight when I was younger and I have a lot of scars all over my legs and it looks horrible. Tanning won%26#039;t cover them and I wouldn%26#039;t be allowed to have any laser surgery or nething. Anyone know how to get rid of them?|||Stretch marks and scars can be removed by massaging cocoa butter, shea butter, Vitamin E oil or taking capsules. More home remedies are listed at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/stretchmarks鈥?/a>|||You can get Bio-Oil at Wall Greens or any pharmaceutical stores. It%26#039;s about ten or fifteen dollars.|||For stretch marks.





1. Moisturizers and creams. Cocoa butter or anything containing vitamin E is good.





2. Alpha hydroxy acids to exfoliate the skin, soften the skin, and improved elasticity.





3. Tretinoin or Retin-A. This compound loosens the keratin in the outer skin layers and helps to exfoliate dead skin cells.





4. Surgery to remove the affected skin. A tummy tuck is one example when surgery removes stretch marks|||Use Bio-Oil. I used it and it worked fantasticly. Also I found Aloe Vera worked.





Hope this helped.x%26lt;3|||You can get this great product called bio oil! All the stars use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment