Monday, December 14, 2009

What is the best cream to diminished scars?

I just had lapscopic splenectomy and I am wanting to know what is the best cream out there that once I can place it on the scars to diminish the redness and such.|||there is a product called Bio-Oil.


It isn%26#039;t a cream but it does a better job.


It can also help to reduce acne scars and stretch marks.


I use it for a scar that i used to have on my ankle but i used this for about 1 month and now its completely gone.


My scar was only small and yours might be bigger but it still works really well!!


Good Luck!|||mederma|||ironically enough if you eever tried wrinkle cream , it works better for scars lol good luck!|||Usepregnancy stretch mark creams|||Mederma...you must use as directed for it to work, but it does work.|||Vitamin e cream :] Or something that has vitamin e in it|||vitamin e, cocoa butter

No comments:

Post a Comment