Monday, December 14, 2009

I have these same scars on my face since I was two years old. How can I get rid of these scars?

I have a plan on having flawless skin like Rihanna, but I have too many scars on my face. I%26#039;ve been having these scars for a long time. I%26#039;m just wondering what type of dermatologist can help me get rid of them?|||Not type of dermatologist but what kind of treatment your face need.

Dermabrassion is the one effective to improve your scars on the face for the deep scars. A regular peeling like diamond peel is enough if your scars are shallow. There is also a filler (hydrogel) for the deep scars also. A little expensive treatments but effective.|||only plastic surgery can help ,

No comments:

Post a Comment