Monday, December 14, 2009

What is the best treatment for burn scars?

I have a really noticeable scar on my forehead from a flat iron burn. It%26#039;s been there for about a week and a half and its not going away. I%26#039;ve put things on it like Neosporin, First Aid burn relief, etc...but nothing is working. I don%26#039;t want to have this scar forever!! Are there any good but cheap scar treatment, preferably natural, or something that will heal it, out there that you recommend?


Thanks.|||try the aloe plant..split the aloe plant open and apply the gel on your forehead. it has vitamin e so that should work..it might take awhile so try not to keep switching creams. and you can by the aloe plant at a grocery store like %26quot;shop rite%26quot; etc.|||I am not sure about cheap scar treatment, but when my son got burned someone put cream on it and the doctor said that was the worst thing to do was to put cream on a burn. Maybe you should talk to your doctor.|||There are tons of natural and cheap scar remedies for burn scars. Many people recommend manuka honey for these but I think thats most effective right after the burn.





You should be able to get rid of it.





http://www.thescarsolution.com

No comments:

Post a Comment