Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Scars?????????????

What cream would you recommend for old scars? I know scars won%26#039;t go away completely but what I want is to improve and make them less noticeable.|||I started using Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula after I had my appendix removed. It was an old scar when I first used the cream and it worked really well for me. Good Luck!|||I found the best way to remove or lighten scars without spending too much money.





Check out this article I wrote


http://secretsofmodels.com/scars/4-steps-to-remove-scars-forever-2.html Report Abuse
|||how long did it take to remove the scar? Report Abuse
|||I used Mederma on one for my daughter and it worked well, just took a long time. My b-i-l used blue star ointment on an old burn scar and you%26#039;d never know it was ever scarred.|||read tips on reducing scars and more on skincare on this site|||I%26#039;ve heard that evening primrose, tea tree oil, vitamin K and cocoa butter are all good for healing scars (even old ones)|||Coca butter I hear and Aloe Vera plant...|||coco butter works great|||scarzone it worked great didnt get rid of them but made them much less noticeable|||I suggest you don%26#039;t try to remove it. Scars make you have really good memories on things. If it%26#039;s funny or hilarious, keep it. Save it for a good laugh later when you%26#039;re feeling bad. But, if that scar reminds you of bad things, okay.. that%26#039;s an exception! :p|||i have the same problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment