Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What chemical acid peel is best for moderate acne scars and hyperpigmentation?

I was looking up at home chemical peels and there are all sorts of different acids to choose from like glycolic, lactic, and salicylic. I will be doing the peels on my lower back where my acne scars are. I don%26#039;t care about pain or discomfort I just want whatever will work best and fastest.|||The results of TCA peel are frequently less dramatic than and not as long lasting as those of a phenol peel. In fact, more than one TCA peel may be desirable to realize the most wanted result. The improvement from a TCA peel is usually shorter than with a phenol peel. Phenol is the strongest of the chemical liquid and makes a profound peel. It is used mostly to take care of patients with coarse facial wrinkles, areas of blemished or damaged skin caused by sun exposure or precancerous growths. Because phenol sometimes lightens the treated areas, your skin pigmentation may be a determining factor as to whether or not this is an appropriate treatment for you. I suggest you look for more information on www.chemicalpeel.org|||I suggest you professional-strength chemical peels for the face and body for all skin types and in all strengths, from 10%, 15%, 35%, 40% and up. These products are made by the finest FDA-approved laboratories with high-quality ingredients.


You can read here instructions:http://www.acne-removal-scar.net/At-Home鈥?/a>|||Resorcinol.

No comments:

Post a Comment