Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What can I do to get rid of the scars my spots leave behind?

I have sensitive skin and quite often I%26#039;ll get the odd spot on the cheek area (one side more than the other) the problem is that once the spot has cleared up, I%26#039;m left with a dark scar where the spot used to be. Over time this eventually fades but as I%26#039;m always getting spots the scars are constantly there. I wash my skin thoroughly, but it still looks nasty from the scars and I%26#039;m not one for applying make up regularly either although it helps to disguise it. Someone please help me cos I can%26#039;t live like this forever.|||read tips on reducing scaring and more on skincare on this site|||Get thee to a dermatologist - immediately. You can try all kinds of over-the-counter remedies, but only a trained, board-certified dermatologist can help you prevent these %26quot;odd spots%26quot; from occurring in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment